Many trainers struggle with is post-training follow-up, this is an essential step to have the highest impact possible.
Without reinforcement training impact is incredibly low. A typical learner will begin to forget information within days of the course ending.
Included below are the five ways to spend less time following up after training while still reinforcing for maximum knowledge retention.
- At the end of your training course, make sure to have a reinforcement program ready to implement for your learners. Your learners will only remember information if content is reinforced over a specific period of time after training has ended.
- Give your learners an opportunity to supply feedback about the training course. What did they think of the trainer, the course, the presentations, and the material?
- Make sure you’re reinforcing your learners’ knowledge, whether it’s through multiple choice or open-ended questions.
- Ensure that your reinforcement program provides the time and resources for your learners to practice, apply, and master the skills they learned in the course.
- Create actionable intelligence with your reinforcement data. Actionable intelligence is reinforcement data that is used to improve your training impact and support continuous organizational development.
With the right reinforcement solution, you can determine the impact your training has on learners and how their knowledge gaps can become actionable intelligence.
Contact us today to learn how Mindmarker will increase the effectiveness of your training by creating behavior change in your learners!