Learn how to optimize your Mindmarker reinforcement program by turning data into Actionable Intelligence to improve your training.
Before you can determine what to measure, you must first review your training goals, define your reinforcement objectives, and determine the desired impact.
Quiz questions, repeating survey questions, and/or open-ended questions are used to gather data on the learner's performance and measure behavior change throughout the reinforcement program.
Translate Knowledge into Intelligence
The availability of data is not an immediate way to improve your business. You must translate that data into Actionable Intelligence.
Statistical models that are missing large sets of data and don’t include influencing data never predict the future.
Mindmarker will provide you with valuable data, but what will you do with this valuable insight? If you don’t do anything with this post-training data, then the data is useless.
The process below shows what you should do with your post-training data to create Actionable Intelligence.
- During your reinforcement program, data is being collected from carefully crafted and planned measurement Mindmarkers. The first step is to organize this data.
- After you’ve organized the data it can be converted to information in the form of customized reports.
- This information will be reviewed and the next step is to analyze the information to convert it into knowledge.
- Knowledge then becomes intelligence used to predict future outcomes.
- Based on this intelligence you can identify potential decisions.
- Make the decision and take action.
But the cycle doesn’t end here. The cycle continues as you then measure the result of these actions. Organize the data, convert it into information, and so on.
If you are serious about generating Actionable Intelligence to improve your organization, then you must adjust the decision-making process and culture, open the lines of communication, and support the process with technology.
Interested in learning more about the key principles behind training reinforcement? Download our eBook, How to Design, Implement, Improve Training Reinforcement.